Skywork Helicopters regards environmental protection to be paramount with any operation. This is achieved through vision and innovation of future developments, operational techniques and equipment.
The Company's policy is to:
- Utilise and implement plans to Fly Neighbourly to make helicopter operations compatible with other land uses. This includes ensuring flight paths are sensitive to the community by minimising operational noise.
- Comply with all Laws, Regulations and Standards relating to the protection of the environment in the conduct of its business.
- Properly handle and store all Hazardous Materials.
- Audit the impact of Company Operations on the environment and provide stewardship at a senior management level to ensure that effective environmental protection measures are maintained.
- Provide for future Environmental Protection requirements in design and long-range planning